PTFE Teflon Sheet Thick 12mm / Custom
PTFE, also known under the brand name Teflon, is a soft fluoropolymer mechanical plastic with exceptional resistance to high temperatures, chemicals, corrosion and stress cracking.
PTFE features impressive heat, mechanical toughness, electrical and low friction properties, making it the material of choice for many high heat and low friction applications.
PTFE plastic is available in FDA approved, electrical, mechanical, glass-filled and bearing grades.
- 100% Pure PTFE Sheet
- Color: White
- Temp. Range: -350 to 500 F
- Chemically Resistant to Solvents and Most Chemicals
Features & advantage
- A) PTFE sheet own good quality, the tensile strength and crack elongation are all above international standard.
- B) the tolerance is small.
- C) the surface is perfect, no black spot and yellow spot, tidy corner, surface gloss. Uniform thickness.
- D) can make any color PTFE sheet, for example: Natural white, black, yellow, red and so on.
- E) own best performance, can be filled other material, for example: Bronze, fiber glass,carbon, graphite, moly, APR, and so on.
- F) can withstand temperture: -180~+260
- G) can make PTFE molded sheet, PTFE skived and PTFE film with any sizes.
- For example: PTFE molded sheet: 100X100mm, 200X200mm, 500X500mm,600X600mm,800X800mm, 1000X1000mm, 1200X1200mm, 1500X1500mm,2000X1000mm
- PTFE skived sheet: Thickness 0.2mm~7mm, width100mm, 300mm, 500mm,600mm, 800mm,1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm.
- H) own have advanced equipment and many years experience.
Specs & Uses
PTFE is soft and formable, often used for chemically resistant seals and gaskets. With strong electrical properties, PTFE is also used in many aerospace and computer applications. Glass-filled PTFE has enhanced strength and stiffness properties.
• Bearings and bushings
• Slide plates
• Valve stem seals, valve seats
• Chute liners
• Pump parts
• Cable insulation
• Connector assemblies
• Electrical sleeves
• Semiconductor equipment
• Scientific, medical equipment
• Chemical resistant tubing
• Oven plates
• Non-stick and release coating