PTFE Teflon Tube/Pipe 120*10 mm Long 1m / Custom
Product Name: PTFE Teflon Tube; Material: PTFE; Colour: White/Customized; Length:100mm; Diameter:120mm; Thickness: 10mm;
PTFE tubing is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and is characterized by a round, rectangular, or square shape and a hollow center. PTFE tubing is crimp-resistant and varies in bend radius (flexibility), chemical resistance, wall thickness, durometer hardness, and temperature and pressure handling abilities.
The clarity of PTFE tubing may be transparent (clear), translucent (semi-clear), or opaque (solid), and the tubing's coloring may indicate suitable applications. Barbed fittings are used to connect tubing or redirect flow in a fluid handling system.
range is broad, pressure can be applied for a long time and resisted at high
temperature, its mechanical function changes very little.
PTFE tubing is used in a wide variety of industries, such as agriculture, automotive, laboratory, and medicine. Applications for PTFE tubing include blood and fluid handling, peristaltic pumps, electrical and thermal insulation, analytical systems, and food and beverage handling, among others.
PTFE Tubing Advantage:
1. Non-stick properties;
2. Non-flammable: limited oxygen index below 90;
3. chemical resisitance and weatherability;
4. self-lubrication; with the smallest friction coefficient in plastic;
5. Temperature resistance up to 260º C (500º F);
6. Aging resistance;
7. Can be steamed or chemically sterilized in-line;
8. Insulation: used as electrical insulation, sealant and non-adhesive material;
9. Smooth surface: no defects and seoarations;
Packing And Delivery:
Packing Details: PTFE tube will be packed in a standard export wooden case.
Delivery detail: Shipped in 7 days after delivery.